Tuesday, June 14, 2011

21 Day Adventure Cleanse- Day 8- Monday, June 13th

Daily questions to be answered at the end of each day on Crazy Sexy 21 Day Adventure Cleanse


  1. Did you abstain from coffee? Yes
  2. Did you abstain from alcohol? Yes
  3. Did you abstain from gluten? Yes
  4. Did you abstain from animal products? Yes
  5. Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? Yes
  6. Did you dry brush today? FAIL.
  7. Did you cleanse your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot? No...
  8. Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes? Didn't get the whole 35 today, it was a juice fast day and I was a little tapped out. Did some restorative yoga though.
  9. Did you meditate for fifteen to twenty minutes? Yup. 
  10. Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully? Well, I drank my meals until 7pm, so that was easy. Dinner I made a conscious effort to chew chew chew.
  11. Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today? Yes!
  12. Did you spend time in nature? Even five minutes is better than nothing.  Yes! I came home at lunch and took my dogs for a walk in my beautiful neighborhood. It was great. They were blessed, I was blessed, we were blessed.
  13. Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? Not quite 8, but close.
  14. What did you eat today and did you juice? Fasting day! I did not juice, but I got juice. I really need a juicer, but there is an awesome juice/raw bar not too far from my house. Got a green juice for breakfast, and got a smoothie for later, drank lots of tea and water. Had small amount of black beans and sauteed kale for dinner to break the fast. 
  15. How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in your calculationA lot! I carry a cup with a lid with me all day long and keep it filled. 
  16. What supplements did you take? B vitamin supplement
  17. How was your elimination? TMI FOR A BLOG. :) 
  18. What time did you stop eating? Three hours before bed is optimum. Did well with this today- had dinner at 7, went to bed at ten. 
  19. How do you feel physically? Felt great most of the day, a little tired later.
  20. How do you feel emotionally? Pretty good, some mood swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment