Sunday, June 19, 2011

21 Day Adventure Cleanse- Day 14 - Sunday, June 19th

Daily questions to be answered at the end of each day on Crazy Sexy 21 Day Adventure Cleanse

  1. Did you abstain from coffee? Yes
  2. Did you abstain from alcohol? Yes
  3. Did you abstain from gluten? Except for the vegan brownie I had for our Father's Day celebration. :)
  4. Did you abstain from animal products? Yes
  5. Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? Yes, except for the vegan brownie :) 
  6. Did you dry brush today? I did! :)
  7. Did you cleanse your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot? Yes
  8. Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes? No, unless a leasurely toddler-free shopping trip to Whole Foods counts. :) 
  9. Did you meditate for fifteen to twenty minutes? Yup. 
  10. Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully? More or less. ;)
  11. Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today? Yes! Father's day love for my dad and my husband.
  12. Did you spend time in nature? Even five minutes is better than nothing.  Not a lot, but I did enjoy driving down my pretty street and spending a few minutes in my backyard with the dogs.
  13. Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? Pretty close- used an eye mask to keep out light. I think it really helped my quality of sleep. I am going to try again tonight.
  14. What did you eat today and did you juice? I did not juice, but drank tons of water and tea. 
  15. How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in your calculationA lot! I carry a cup with a lid with me all day long and keep it filled. 
  16. What supplements did you take? B vitamin supplement
  17. How was your elimination? TMI FOR A BLOG. :) 
  18. What time did you stop eating? Three hours before bed is optimum. Almost nine, so not three hours by any stretch.
  19. How do you feel physically? Wonderful! A little tired, but lean and healthy.
  20. How do you feel emotionally? A little tired, but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment