- Did you abstain from coffee? Yup!
- Did you abstain from alcohol? Easy peasy.
- Did you abstain from gluten? I think so. I'm still not great at checking for 'sneaky gluten' in salad dressing etc, but I'm pretty sure I did well with this today.
- Did you abstain from animal products? Yup.
- Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? I had a handful of non-dairy chocolate chips after dinner with a glass of chocolate almond milk, but was good otherwise- I have been using NuStevia.
- Did you dry brush today? Still don't have anything to do this with. Will try to get something tomorrow.
- Did you cleanse your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot? No...I even HAVE a neti pot that I use when I'm sick...I just haven't incorporated this into the daily routine.
- Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes? Oh DID I. Cleaned the house for several hours, also did 10 minutes of restorative yoga at end of the day.
- Did you meditate for fifteen to twenty minutes? Yup.
- Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully? Need to do better- I always forget about this, and I'm naturally a fast eater. Will try to be conscious of this tomorrow.
- Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today? Yes, yes, yes!
- Did you spend time in nature? Even five minutes is better than nothing. I did- I walked my dogs and planted some plants in the backyard.
- Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? No...Friday mornings I get up at 3:20am to work an early shift, so I would have to go to bed at 7:30pm. I try- but its hard when I have to get the family fed and to bed too.
- What did you eat today and did you juice? I did not juice, I don't have a juicer- but I did start the day with the glass of water with lemon and cayenne like it recommends, and drank a lot of tea. I should smoothie since I don't juice. I'll try to do that more. I won't list all that I ate each day here on the blog, I do that on My Food Diary and I don't think people really want to read all that. :)
- How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in your calculation. A lot! I carry a cup with a lid with me all day long and keep it filled.
- What supplements did you take? B vitamin supplement
- How was your elimination? TMI FOR A BLOG. :)
- What time did you stop eating? Three hours before bed is optimum. Around 9:30. Not three hours before bed...will try to be better...but this one is hard for me.
- How do you feel physically? I have more energy overall, but I do have some muscle weakness.
- How do you feel emotionally? Good today! Happy and content overall.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
21 Day Adventure Cleanse- Day 5- Friday, June 10
Daily questions to be answered at the end of each day on Crazy Sexy 21 Day Adventure Cleanse: