Saturday, June 11, 2011

21 Day Adventure Cleanse- Day 5- Friday, June 10

Daily questions to be answered at the end of each day on Crazy Sexy 21 Day Adventure Cleanse

  1. Did you abstain from coffee? Yup!
  2. Did you abstain from alcohol? Easy peasy. 
  3. Did you abstain from gluten? I think so. I'm still not great at checking for 'sneaky gluten' in salad dressing etc, but I'm pretty sure I did well with this today. 
  4. Did you abstain from animal products? Yup. 
  5. Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? I had a handful of non-dairy chocolate chips after dinner with a glass of chocolate   almond milk, but was good otherwise- I have been using NuStevia.
  6. Did you dry brush today? Still don't have anything to do this with. Will try to get something tomorrow. 
  7. Did you cleanse your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot? No...I even HAVE a neti pot that I use when I'm sick...I just haven't incorporated this into the daily routine. 
  8. Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes? Oh DID I. Cleaned the house for several hours, also did 10 minutes of restorative yoga at end of the day. 
  9. Did you meditate for fifteen to twenty minutes? Yup. 
  10. Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully? Need to do better- I always forget about this, and I'm naturally a fast eater. Will try to be conscious of this tomorrow. 
  11. Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today? Yes, yes, yes!
  12. Did you spend time in nature? Even five minutes is better than nothing. I did- I walked my dogs and planted some plants in the backyard
  13. Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? No...Friday mornings I get up at 3:20am to work an early shift, so I would have to go to bed at 7:30pm. I try- but its hard when I have to get the family fed and to bed too. 
  14. What did you eat today and did you juice? I did not juice, I don't have a juicer- but I did start the day with the glass of water with lemon and cayenne like it recommends, and drank a lot of tea.  I should smoothie since I don't juice. I'll try to do that more. I won't list all that I ate each day here on the blog, I do that on My Food Diary and I don't think people really want to read all that. :) 
  15. How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in your calculation. A lot! I carry a cup with a lid with me all day long and keep it filled. 
  16. What supplements did you take? B vitamin supplement
  17. How was your elimination? TMI FOR A BLOG. :) 
  18. What time did you stop eating? Three hours before bed is optimum. Around 9:30. Not three hours before bed...will try to be better...but this one is hard for me. 
  19. How do you feel physically? I have more energy overall, but I do have some muscle weakness.
  20. How do you feel emotionally? Good today! Happy and content overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment