Sunday, June 12, 2011

21 Day Adventure Cleanse- Day 6- Saturday, June 11th

Daily questions to be answered at the end of each day on Crazy Sexy 21 Day Adventure Cleanse

  1. Did you abstain from coffee? No...At the end of the day I tried out my aunt's new Keurig...and it was delicious. :) I did choose decaf....
  2. Did you abstain from alcohol? Easy peasy. 
  3. Did you abstain from gluten? Mostly- except for the bite size piece of cake I had in the evening. It was a bite size square though. 
  4. Did you abstain from animal products? No...a friend made me eggs, and I don't always like to reject hospitality. I said no to the meat, but I had the eggs. 
  5. Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? Mostly- but I had that bite size piece of cake in the evening. 
  6. Did you dry brush today? Still a FAIL on this one.
  7. Did you cleanse your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot? No...
  8. Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes? Yup...Baron Baptist Power Yoga DVD
  9. Did you meditate for fifteen to twenty minutes? Yup. 
  10. Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully? Still forgot about this today,  but will try again to be conscious of this tomorrow. 
  11. Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today? Yes!
  12. Did you spend time in nature? Even five minutes is better than nothing.  I drove the back way to my aunts- which was BEAUTIFUL. Soul satisfying
  13. Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? Not quite 8, but close.
  14. What did you eat today and did you juice? I did not juice, I don't have a juicer- but I did start the day with the glass of water with lemon and cayenne like it recommends, and drank a lot of tea.  I should smoothie since I don't juice. I'll try to do that more. I won't list all that I ate each day here on the blog, I do that on My Food Diary and I don't think people really want to read all that. :
  15. How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in your calculation. A lot! I carry a cup with a lid with me all day long and keep it filled. 
  16. What supplements did you take? B vitamin supplement
  17. How was your elimination? TMI FOR A BLOG. :) 
  18. What time did you stop eating? Three hours before bed is optimum. Around 9:30, and I went to bed at midnight since I was working on a project with my aunt, so pretty close.
  19. How do you feel physically? I have more energy overall, but I do have some muscle weakness.
  20. How do you feel emotionally? Good today! Happy and content overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment