Friday, June 17, 2011

21 Day Adventure Cleanse- Day 12 -Friday, June 1th

Daily questions to be answered at the end of each day on Crazy Sexy 21 Day Adventure Cleanse

  1. Did you abstain from coffee? Yes
  2. Did you abstain from alcohol? Yes
  3. Did you abstain from gluten? Yes...until 7pm when I had a veggie sub with my dad for Father's Day
  4. Did you abstain from animal products? Yes
  5. Did you abstain from crack (aka sugar) and choose low-glycemic fruits and better alternatives such as stevia or agave? Yes...I even said no to the tons of candy brought to my staff meeeting
  6. Did you dry brush today? I did! :) I finally got little loofah mitt things and I dry brushed before I got dressed today at 3:30am! Woohoo!
  7. Did you cleanse your sinuses with the good ol' neti pot? No...ugg...really not good with this one. Even though I have one and use it when I'm sick!
  8. Did you move your body for at least thirty-five minutes? Yup, pretty active today.
  9. Did you meditate for fifteen to twenty minutes? Yup. 
  10. Did you chew your meals thoroughly and mindfully? I remembered at breakfast,  forgot the rest of the day.
  11. Did you laugh out loud and tell someone you loved him or her today? Yes! Lots! Good day today.
  12. Did you spend time in nature? Even five minutes is better than nothing.  Yes! It was wonderful!
  13. Did you get eight hours of uninterrupted sleep? No...more like 6...it was my early morning.
  14. What did you eat today and did you juice? I did not juice, but drank tons of water and tea. 
  15. How much purified water did you consume? You can include fresh veggie juices in your calculationA lot! I carry a cup with a lid with me all day long and keep it filled. 
  16. What supplements did you take? B vitamin supplement
  17. How was your elimination? TMI FOR A BLOG. :) 
  18. What time did you stop eating? Three hours before bed is optimum. Ate dinner at 7:00 went to bed after ten, so did well with this today- I had tea before bed, but no food.
  19. How do you feel physically? A little bloaty today, but good otherwise.
  20. How do you feel emotionally? Good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment