Thursday, January 5, 2012

So in 2007 Posting Everyday Lasted Exactly

...TWO DAYS!

Wow. I am blown away by my 2007 awesomeness. And you will be too. When you read one post leading up to, and one post dealing with the aftermath of, my (SPOILER ALERT) failure of NABLOPOMO on Day Three of November 2007.

Post Everyday January has already made it farther than NABLOPOMO 2007. A win? I think so, my friends. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 02, 2007

I WILL NOT BE FOILED ON DAY TWO OF NABLOPOMO

Even though my computer charger is REALLY trying to do just that. It won't stay plugged in properly so that my laptop stays charged enough for me to come up with some extremely witty and entertaining post. Instead I have to explain why I am only writing two sentences while my sidekick manually holds the charger into the power source. Sad. So...more tomorrow. Hopefully!


Sunday, November 04, 2007

BUT I WILL BE FOILED ON DAY THREE

DOH! I have failed NaBloPoMo on DAY THREE! This is a new low- even for me! The darn charger was not working again yesterday and when I tried to turn on the computer last night- NOTHING. AND my trusty sidekick was not here to hold in the charger while I frantically tried to type out at least two sentences before the computer went dead. So...no post. Day three- No Post. So...no prize for NaBloPoMo...BUT I will finish the race nonetheless. Hobbling and ragged perhaps, maybe missing a toe (Horrid Day Three NaBloPoMo Toe Accident) but I will cross the line at day 30 with 29 posts. :) Or maybe 28. Or 27. Or 26.

What can I say, I keep my goals Lofty. That's how we roll over here at Very Important Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment