Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Month of Yoga- Complete!

I completed a month of yoga! Six days a week for the entire month. I did whatever routine I felt like I needed at the time- sometimes it was my hard core (well, hard core for me...hardish coreish let's say) Rodney Yee Yoga for Strength video. Sometimes it was my half hardish-coreish/half relaxy-stretchy Baron Baptiste Yoga for Athletes video. Sometimes it was my mellow-out AM Yoga video. Sometimes it was realizing that I need more than three videos if I'm going to practice yoga six days a week. :) 

I feel good. I haven't weighed myself, I haven't been worried about what I'm eating (as long as I continue working to eat as vegan as I can), and my clothes fit good enough and that's good enough for me!



So...I think I want this to continue, and since my Month of Yoga has been a success:

I'm going to do another one!

December!  Another Month of Yoga!









 My yoga road continues...








 


Namaste my friends. NAMASTE.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hope V, I am Rachel Watson practicing this Yoga exercise since from 2008 and during this period I have seen great changes in my life. I read your post and I really liked it. I have learned yoga from my master who was from India and now Yoga have reached everywhere. I guess, Yoga is popular for its benefits. Thanks for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete